Call for Abstract
4th International Conference on Food Microbiology and Food Market, will be organized around the theme “Accentuating New Advances in Food Microbiology for Healthy living
Contact at: [email protected]
Food Microbiology Conference 2019 is comprised of 19 tracks and 0 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Food Microbiology Conference 2019.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Food-borne disease outbreak. It consists of a number of routines that should be followed to avoid health hazards. Food can spread pathogens which may consequence in the illness or even death. The main vehicles are bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungus. It can also assist as a growth and propagative medium for \r\n
- \r\n Food storage \r\n
- \r\n Health hazards \r\n <li style="\"box-sizing:" border-box;="" text-align:="" justify;\"="">\r\n Food defense mechanisms\r\n
\r\n "Food security" is an adaptable idea and is typically connected at three levels of total: national, territorial, and household or individual. Food security exists when all individuals, at all times, have physical, social, and economic access to adequate food that meets their dietary needs and food inclinations for a healthy and sound life. The three determinants of food security are food availability, food access, and food utilization. Attiring global food security and restoring demands on the environment is the greatest challenge faced by mankind.
- \r\n New Thinking on Food Protection \r\n
- \r\n Impact of genetically modified food on health \r\n
- \r\n Use of safe, nutritious, and wholesome food \r\n
- \r\n Approaches to safety and quality in food processing \r\n
- \r\n Food fortification and enrichment \r\n
- \r\n Role of Packaging in Food Processing \r\n
\r\n The deliberate substitution, addition, tampering or misrepresentation of food ingredients leads to food frauds. Food fraud is a hugely global issue. The most common type of includes false labeling, false certification, substitute ingredients, banned ingredients, adulterated products, illegal products unfit for human consumption. Food Fraud isn’t limited to these and there are a huge number of products that can be affected. The fact that this is such an international problem presents a real challenge for regulators. When food is crossing so many boundaries, it makes it very difficult for regulators to track. We need to bring together intelligence from around the world and get businesses to share information with each other. The analytical strategies usually used these days typically only examine one element of the food and so will only find one kind of fraud.
- \r\n Tempering and counterfeiting \r\n
- \r\n Economically-motivated adulterations \r\n
- \r\n Vulnerability assessment \r\n
- \r\n Mitigation measure and strategy \r\n
- \r\n Chemical alteration of food \r\n